cycleboredomFirst ride in the @cafeducycliste Madeleine Gilet—sweet. Accompanied by @rapharacing's Pro Team Long Sleeve Jersey and long sleeve Merino Baselayer (hidden). Totally into the PT Jersey's fit and feel. #rapha
- conneddly@cycleboredom what is your recommendation for a light weight water proof/resistant pants for a 1hour commute.
- aldepalMe thinks that gillet will look great with a button down and jeans as well Also Screw lookin fly! @spyoptic
- cycleboredom@conneddly Wish I had an answer for you on something I've tested, but I haven't received any waterproof pants yet. The swrve WWR pants/trousers do a great job although an hour might be a bit much. Showers Pass makes several shells that sound like they work.
- cycleboredom@aldepal Agreed. The plaid is definitely stylin'.
- shoeyHow does the l/s PT jersey compare for wise to the standard summer PT jersey? I'm a L in the standard PT kit but M in all other Rapha kit. Should I be sizing up to L in the l/a as well? Thanks!
- shoeyShould be "size wise" not "for"
- cycleboredom@shoey Check the chest size for the best recommendation, but I'm the same as you—M in Classic Jersey, L in this.
Log in to like or comment.