quiksilverWhen Quiksilver boardshorts arrived on the scene in 1969, they were the first to use two snaps and a Velcro closure to ensure they stayed on in the heaviest surf conditions. The first to utilize a yoked waist and scallop legs to maximize comfort and ease of movement. Today the tradition of creating functional radness is carried on with new fits, fabrics and designs. #EnjoyTheOriginal
- rob_souzaAre there any men's shorts for men? 😜
- iadrianvargasJohn Law did a smart thing making these
- aiksySo dope.
- tanman_the_monkeymanAre their any COOL stuff
- jayendra1008So cool
- sarahmillerbartleyToo short for guys... Just sayin...
- dougiedynamiteI want these
- audreyh06@bluetitan77 look!!!!!
- marissa_h77Cute!!! @volleyball_gurl06
- audreyh06Ikr @bluetitan77
- wallstrom32@prettydrew24 this summer.
- shoejar@msamah_m @mnarmyn this is it hehe
- vertuzzi@quiksilver does this mean you are bringing them back? That would be rad
- biggrasseSick want a pair or two
Log in to like or comment.