vinnyguadagninoOk I changed my mind her name isn't Bodhi it's going to be Tita: Hawaiian word for a tough woman
- _s_l_k_Nice pit man they grow quick!!
- sukwi@vinnyguadagnino looks exactly like my little girl, she's 16 weeks :) check
- marypepito@vinnyguadagnino "Tita" is also Aunt in Filipino! Good choice!
- kbryness@vinnyguadagnino she is absolutely adorable I love her name. You'd love my baby girl her name is Nakita she's a black and white pit.
- __taylormiller@vinnyguadagnino my dog look almost like yours, awe! My dogs brother looks exactly like it though! :)
- carlie2613Tita is grandma in Greek.
- budulojusTita is baby in estonian
- kstar1020Haha representing hawaii
- ariajay_yajairaTita is the name that some family members call my mom as a nickname!! ;)
- anitatita28My nickname ;)
- toyland619Tita is Aunt in philipino
- ughhlexis@rawneee read the caption.
- eastainteasyLooks like my dog
- priscillams_spangler@vinnyguadagnino thank you for saving her. Especially since she is a pitbull! Looks like a loyal girl!
- joannanordmanTita in spannish means aunt hahah
- dia_c10@joannanordman Tia is aunt in Spanish... Tita is aunt in Tagalog.
Log in to like or comment.