asxlimThe best #chocolates ever! Thanks to @petitechew on reddit/r/keto for the recipe! This is completely #sugarfree and has 0.2g net carbs per piece! Filled with #coconutflakes, #sunflowerseeds and crushed #macadamia nuts. #Comfortfood #quickfix #happiness
- asxlim@orchidxlove here are the ones I made a few nights ago! They make for perfect gifts too!
- hht.xoThey're cute xD Which mould did you use?
- asxlim@orchidxlove the old ones from Chinatown days! We never used them for ice cuz they were too hard to pop out. It's perfect for these chocolates tho! We have 4 trays! Feel free to take one :D
- freddej19Could i have recipe for these aswell? :) looks awesome!
- asxlim@freddej19 these are sooo easy you will LOVE it! Just take 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, 1 tablespoon of pure cocoa powder, 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract and any type of ground nuts (I like walnuts, unsweetened coconut flakes or sunflower seeds). Mix them into a small bowl and microwave for 25 seconds. Mix it a bit and pour them into a mold or ice cube tray. Put them into the freezer for 15-20 mins and you're done!
- freddej19@asxlim thank you! Gonna try them out today!
- ingeborgk91So there is no sweetner in it? :)
- asxlim@ingeborgk91 none! You can if you like but I think the bitterness and the nuts make a great combination!
- bloemingfabulousGoing to make these! 😍
- asxlim@bloemingfabulous please do!!
Log in to like or comment.