truthslingerAga Khan walk. Nairobi. 25.02.2013.
What I hate most about the elections is this defacing of the city. Are the politicians and their teams held to task about cleaning up their mess? I hope so even though I'm not very confident in my hope.
- lasafoa_That happens in Ghana too unfortunately. 😒
- c.w.murage..true talk..bana every where there is a wall they have these stories..they shoukd be tasked with removing them or charged..
- truthslinger@lasafoa_ really? It's very annoying. Are you based in Ghana btw? Or somewhere else.
- lasafoa_Not at the moment @truthslinger ! In France, but Ghana's the original base.
- truthslingerCool stuff. Good to know a little about you @lasafoa_
- jameswmumo@truthslinger I had the same thoughts too, people's walls have been plastered with posters,and nobody has been charged or will be charged for it. The councils should charge a certain fee per poster so that they can clean all that up after elections.
Log in to like or comment.