freshvintageThis weekend's flea market finds. That's a ring of vintage Formica countertop samples - so many cute aqua patterns. And a heavy enamel ladies room sign, TONS of fun booklets and three tin picnic baskets.
- jennyeverydayAhhhh my dad is a cabinet maker, so I grew up playing with thousands of Formica chips!!! I still remember the smell!
- freshvintageCool, @jennyeveryday! I bet you are sick of looking at them, though.
- jennyeverydayHa! Actually Nooo I'd love some vintage chips in fave colors and patterns to use in projects or just to smell every once in a while !! Ha! I miss those days! I drove my poor dad nuts! Once he gave me a box of wood buttons... You know screw hole covers... I glued 300 to a board...kept me quiet! Ha!
- rkdeschepperHi there -- I'm an editor for Country Living and love this for our #fleamarkethaul blog! Where did you find all this and -- if you don't mind -- can you share how much you paid? Thanks!
- freshvintageHi @rkdeschepper - I love the flea market haul series on the CL website! I bought all of this at the Spring Garden Indoor Antique & Vintage Market in Philly, except for the brochures which I bought at an estate sale in Philly (I've been sharing those brochures on my freshvintage Facebook page). I paid $90 for everything in this photo. Thanks!
- rkdeschepperThank you!!
- rkdeschepperHey there--here's your #fleamarkethaul post -- enjoy! http://www.countryliving.com/_mobile/antiques/shops-and-shows/flea-market-haul-vintage-formica-countertop-samples
- freshvintage@rkdeschepper - thanks so much!
- tnieps35@freshvintage - one of my favorites on your Instagram
Log in to like or comment.