dguttenfelderKaraoke room. North Korea.
- beauty7575That look epic
- phillybeardoBest club in town?
- juliavashchenko@divialoka мне напоминает лилу)))))
- r_wtaylorThat's a little bit eriry, and contrasts our ideas of N.Korea @dguttenfelder
- bleuheaux07They have karaoke rooms in NK!?? I'm actually shocked. I thought they're deprive of such.. XD
- juliavashchenko@svasif ты меня понимаешь))
- rio1805looks weird?!
- toreyphilemonwhere there people there>
- woankaI bet nobody will sing in this room...maybe I'm wrong but I just can't imagine it :/
- killnomanAs I visited San Fransisco in the 90th's I dined one evening at a restaurant where a Korean family celebrated a birthday in the other end of the room...with karaoke. I don't know whether they were from north or south Korea, but they were singing with such passion. They just loved singing and I felt so lucky to witness that. If the North Koreans love singing too I'm sure there must have been people there.
- hpechinNo, karaoke is a Japanese term. I believe it is called nori ban in Korea.
- _chelled@dguttenfelder good song list? Imported or straight up DPRK noriban?
- abbygrace.hOmg I just fainted so cool
- tinaofswedenHa! Echo!
- sarah_sns@sababa_shahid this is the guy I was talking about. Check out the pictures from North Korea. So cool. Its like another world there.
- kiyomi_223Hey they have entertainment too
Log in to like or comment.