ellngsnSaddest "Artist Alley" ever at #WizardWorldPDX #wizardworld
- jenoaksUm, holy shit.
- jasonedmistonartI stopped doing Wizard World cons a long time ago because of this. You going to SDCC?
- ellngsn@jasonedmistonart prob not. It's been a few years since I've tabled there and I've prob lost my seniority for table request.
- ellngsn@jasonedmistonart ps- my friend that I'm staying with up here has your Monster Squad poster hanging in his art studio.
- jasonedmistonartAww. Too bad. @ellngsn
- ellngsn@wizardworldcomiccon this is how it looked as the show opened on Friday. I know you guys have some weird comic con politics going on up there but I really don't care about it. I don't have an "agenda". I post about my life as it happens, the way it happens. I've been tabling at conventions around the country for years and every show has an Artist Alley with varying degrees of sadness. Maybe it was Bon Jovi's "Livin' on a Prayer" blasting over the show intercom or the expanse of nothingness in front of my table the put me in a reflective mood.
- ellngsn@wizardworldcomiccon Also, the idea that I would spend hundreds of dollars and an entire weekend of my time to appear in Portland with an agenda to disrupt your con via Instagram is ridiculous. Don't worry, it won't happen again. #wizardworld
Log in to like or comment.