auniesauceTip for longer hair-- use 2 headbands!!! #auniefriartuck
- simplyhayleygMines too short for it now. But can't wait to try when it gets longer.
- auniesauce@hayleysworld it worked best on my hair when it was just below shoulder length :) I had super-tight curls!
- auniesauce@britt_themagnoliapair ha! *takes a bow* :)
- auniesauce@_sunnysprinkles I didn't in my video, and did you see the tangles? Ouch! 2 is the way to go for longer hair!
- auniesauce@baxtronlife oh no! so sad to hear! Even with a thick headband and dry hair?
- baxtronlife@auniesauce no 😪
- sunnysprinkleThanks for the advice! I had a lot of tangles the 2nd time I did it! I'm gonna try it with 2 tonight!
- jadesierra01Can you make a video using two?!! I think I'm making it more complicated than it really is, but I'm a little confused on using two headbands? 😳
- auniesauce@jadesierra01 I can! I will let you know when I post it! They take forever ;)
- auniesauce@jadesierra01 basically what you do is use the first like normal and then when you bring your two sides together instead of tucking and tucking on the same headband, that's when you move to the second one!
- jadesierra01Ohhhh okay! That makes sense!! Thanks, girl! 😁
- kirstgalanterTrying this tonight!!! Crossing my fingers it looks okay tomorrow!
- auniesauce@kirstgalanter I hope it worked!!
- klamarie027My phone doesn't allow me to watch the video. :(
- auniesauce@klamarie027 i know :( the song from feist makes it blocked on mobile devices. i'm sorry!
- auniesauce@klamarie027 if you go to my blog you should be able to watch it there... www.auniesauce.com
- klamarie027Thanks ill try that. I get your blog by email & didn't think to check there.
- sxnjeedakseen ur video really helped thank u
- kristineboitano@krisjarkid @emilyyyc88
Log in to like or comment.