dannywayThis was one of my favorite boards of all time. This board was a very important at a time in skateboarding where there was rapid progression and progressing also meant having a board that could allow new possibility.. this board was a major influence in the evolution of modern street shapes .. I was very flattered to show up in Europe in 1990 for the summer contest tour and a few of my favorite pros were riding my board because of its shape .. Anyways this was a board that helped the switch from boards shaped like a fish to the modern straight railed same size nose and tail designs .. Little Sunday skate history for ya all.. #skatehistory #evolution
- oldskool_88Rad shape Danny
- bradmconnerThat was my second skateboard wow that brings back some great memories!
- dannywayBack at ya Hommie @rodrigotx
- jasonmoffattGlad I caught you before bouncing the Acai shop. Close call. Peace to you brother.
- isaacmueller@dannyway Danny you the man.
- oldsk8r11Had one!
- dannywayThank you brother @jasonmoffatt
- dannywayCopy that @dannybeanz
- loco4snkrs@dannyway I love that board and still got mine!!!
- shanedoggySick!!! I loved your H street decks.... Wish I still had it! Some if the best memories I had were watching your part in the vids! Keep rockin Danny.. I always knew you'd be a star ⭐ @dannyway
- rickardseiverDen här? @sohlis78
- sohlis78Yes! @rickardseiver
- jradhyphyVee dub Way!
- s_hernandezI was at lake Owen skate camp around 1990 and had that board. Mike crum was so hyped on the shape he traced it out and used it for his shape @dannyway
- soundslikeaplanstudiosWoodward 91 you and Mike Carol and Mike T.
- kingdymondLove that board
- wesdumalskiOne of the boards u remember progressing on! I learned cab ollies both ways and a slew of other tricks riding it!
- eggwatterHad one of these in red. I tried to emulate your style since Hokus Pokus. My park closed down in 92. Right around the time everything was going street. Crazy how that all played out.
Log in to like or comment.