- babsieburgersHmmmm!! Looks delicious!! They have these cinnamon pita triangles at Joans on third in LA, please try them and could you make your version of them? ;-)
- allencsternLooks amazing!
- tarapakostaHow'd you make those?!
- msampfordYum, how do you make these?
- madebyhankhappy crackers! tried this recipe + love them! thanks for sharing
- mamakasssCrazy-good crackers!
- msampford@madebyhank thanks I thought they were happy crackers but wasn't sure.
- mynewrootsThey are in fact NOT happy crackers but a very good new recipe. You'll see very soon!
- sweetpotatosoulYummy!! I love your cracker recipes :)
- mywholefoodromanceCan't wait to try crackers!
- caramaycoatsYum so good! Looking forward to the tutorial, just made the beetroot/rice traveling meal for lunch, amazing!!! Thanks heaps xxx
- wheretogowhattoeatWe adore you! Sarah you are such a huge inspiration! Gosh just reading your about me on your site sounds like a dream. Absolutely LOVE you work. Sophie @ Abbie xxxxxxxxx
- sofiamgalvaoYum. Looking forward to the recipe. Going on a car trip next week and I already have all the ingredients for at least a 1st healthy day. :)
- jessillynn@mynewroots how do you get enough b12 I'm having a hard time and have been vegetarian for 9months.
- spicedallison@jessillynn take a supplement. Add nutritional yeast to ur diet
Log in to like or comment.