jamieoliverIn the bath yesterday buddy said I don't want stingy eye put my goggles in !! Genius It's taken me 4 kids and ten years to work out the way to stop little kids crying from shampoo and i learn it from a 3 year old ! Anyway thought I'd share as there may be parents out there as slow as me have a great Sunday love #jamie
- silvia_soho4? Poppy, Petal, Buddy and????
- mamad212811@funfettiahoy maybe it's a US thing, I have three diff brands of organic/natural tear free shampoos upstairs
- funfettiahoy@mamad212811 Usually "tear free" means "we have chemicals that paralyze the eye so it doesn't hurt". But that's really just a johnson and Johnson thing.
- mamad212811@funfettiahoy oh, I see I don't use j&j just the natural stuff from Whole Foods
- max_kinderDude that is such a gorgeous picture ! Clever little boy! Xx
- pher77Good idea actually!
- elisefeeOh I'm borrowing that top tip!! Clever boy!!
- poppy_williamson75brill thanks!
- carlacaleroOMG YOUR KIDS!!
- cloudywishesToo awesome!! <3
- luellasbakeryI cannot believe I've not thought about doing that!!! Will def be trying that this week - nice one Jamie!
- dlshphrdHaha great! I'll remember this for my future kiddies!
- julie_harropI actually discovered this trick about a month ago.. I have 4 kids too! better late than never !
- alvarezmariana_Jajajajajaja nice one!
- prostyjaslovyawesome idea
- lemsxxHahaha brilliant idea! Why did I not think of this?
- mariettadreamsLol we do the same in the bath with the kids! It was me and my sister when we were little that introduced the goggles into cooking to chop onions without crying! 🍲😂😎
- trishapfleigerI had 2 girls then a boy, my son always comes up with genius solutions to problems! I should have had him first 😉
Log in to like or comment.