ed.templetonGravensteen, castle of the counts. Gent, Belgium
- renayflowersIm a rise a family of 6 in that bitch.
- roycereagle@carljones48 hahaha
- grafficar@carljones48 from what I see he tends to use Leica...think it's the M7 or M9 but they are mad expensive!
- riot_skateparkAny body want a peanut ?
- ed.templeton@drieznt_ yes.
- ed.templeton@clickclackclay you can see the moat in the photo, yes.
- ed.templeton@carljones48 this photo was iPhone. But for my film I use a Leica M6
- clickclackclayWasn't sure if it was lake side or pond side or swamp side or bog side or puddle side, etc
- ed.templeton@clickclackclay actually that is a canal/river but acts as a defensive moat.
- drieznt_Do you come over to Bruges)
- drieznt_* ? @tempster_returns
- ed.templeton@drieznt_ not this time.
- drieznt_@tempster_returns pitty.. Our park just got renewed and bruges is a beautiful city! :)
- carljones48Thanks @tempster_returns I will have a look mate,, really getting into photography while the knee is healing,, how is your leg now?? Cheers for the advice and hope to see you on the board soon,, it takes us older guys a little longer to heal
- clickclackclayAhhh of course, that #canalswag was there a drawbridge though?
- jookypopCount Edvard VonTempleton
Log in to like or comment.