whip.stitchMy son's drapery fabric chop job from yesterday has been repaired! Took about 1 hr of cutting & pinning & marking & matching, buy I think I have achieved a barely-there French seam where the giant scissors gash used to be.
- simplyhayleygI can't tell.
- woollykatjust went back to see your previous post--glad it worked out!
- melissa__irvinIf we didn't know about the scissor work, we certainly could not have guessed! Wow!
- lizzynb64Yep great job
- kristafleckI really had to look for the repair. Great job! Phew!
- flossieteacakesThat looks amazing! It's so perfect though that I think you may have to ask your son to make a special new 'memory snip', as I don't think you're going to be able to appreciate that one at all ;)
- alevengoodIt looks amazing! Nice work!
- jaceynotjcNicely done!
Log in to like or comment.