cultofmacThings My iPhone Replaces #cultofmac
- eazypurple@miggitymikeb true dat!
- timamirzadeh@miggitymikeb @eazy_purple well it does replace the controller aspect (smart glass app)
- cultofmac@timamirzadeh @miggitymikeb exactly. And I game on it a lot less.
- mcouloufisHow does it replace your key ? @cultofmac
- cultofmac@mcouloufis Lockitron for my front door lock.
- msnikkiniThe key? Hmm... *looks up lockitron*
- wesleyvercammeniPhone camera is good, but RX100 good ? Nope.
- sti_joey@cultofmac what happens when your phone dies or wifi is down, how do you get in the house then?
- rswssMy iphone will never replace my notebook.
- themattgrahamCould never replace console quality video games.
- gilashark@wesleyvercammen the difference in quality isn't staggering enough to justify carrying that extra camera around IMO
- michaelglebHow do you set up keynote remote for your MacBook Pro?
- wesleyvercammen@bst3r except in low(er) light.
- illusionist987Ain't that the truth. Love your podcasts btw @cultofmac I listen to them on my way to and from work.
- corps56Evil Dead one of my all time classic's
- erfon@illusionist987 thanks for tuning in!
- illusionist987@erfon no problem! You're a riot!
- afadigitalVery creative reminder of today's technology takeover.
- nikecagramHhaha :-)
Log in to like or comment.