kristinrepsherThe view from my GLASS IGLOO! Come on northern lights! #texaninlapland
- florabakerSo excited for you to see the lights through one of these!
- kristinrepsher@florabaker It was so exciting! I got to watch them for about an hour and a half and didn't have to brave the -38C temperatures outside!
- secondchance0323OMG!!! U r blessed!
- neno01nenoDoes the sunlight bother you during day time hours and what about the room temperature
- kristinrepsherWow, so many new likers today! Thanks to whoever shared it!
- kristinrepsher@neno01neno The room temperature was quite warm. It's double-paned glass so it doesn't let in the cold and I was comfortable the whole night. The weather tested it pretty well because it was -38C outside! As for the sun, yes, it's very bright inside during the day with no way to block it out. I took an eyemask so I could sleep in a bit.
- neno01nenoThank you.....very nice pics
- anna_tretjakvery nine
- gess8very cool
- misstina2004A polor bears is going to buss your window.
- cherbabyInstagram shared a picture and the location where these pictures were taken, if that answers ur question :)
- missjawbreakereaglePetty cool
- fausto7_eThat place looks sick
- jennacraftxoxoI wanna go! Lol
Log in to like or comment.