todayshowHow the world has changed: St. Peter's Square in 2005 and 2013
- tipofgoodhopeAwesome! Screens are enlightening, let them keep exploring.
- nickdastoor2005 woman is like "What's the thing you're pointing at me? are you from the FUTURE?"
- clairee_nIs this a good change?
- gnarly_d@krzysiudub wszędzie to było, dzis pewnie otworze lodówkę i tez będzie
- avocadeWonder what the iPhone to Android ratio is among Catholics.
- sduraccioBellissima sembra natale
- glomer92interesting to think that people now believe that capturing a moment is better than being part of a moment.
- lmshah23That is so interesting. Agree with you glomer92.
- clairefycThe picture above was from John Paul II's funeral procession. Different occasions. Also the pictures were taken from drastically different distances from the Vatican.
- egadgetguy+100 clairefyc
- elguardaHow much has the church changed????
- melapaloozaI think it's awesome! Being able to share an experience or knowledge with so many people is incredible!! #magical #weareallconnected
- liseknAmazing how things can change in 8 years! #technology
- shimmaaraaaathe bitter truth
- udhhayIt seriously pisses me off. More than enjoying the moment people tend to capture the moment that literally pisses me off ; (
- missdeaon_jasminei think i seen a razor phone lol
Log in to like or comment.