ed.templetonGent avoided major destruction during both world wars and so enjoys a beautiful, old, and charming city center that looks a lot like it did hundreds of years ago.
- plompzakbelgiums best..
- garrettviveirosLooks like tetris
- 29quincystreetI wanna live in Belgium now 😒
- der__geistFuck yeah, Ghent. I'd love to be there during cyclocross season some time.
- elletereseInsightful. Go tourguide_tempster.
- irequirechocolate@tempster_returns Heya Ed. randomly found mike maxwell's podcast and am listening to your interview where your talking about yr instagram addiction. Curious, what's yr wife think?
- d_lavrovski@tempster_returns #bruges is nice as well !
- plasellHave you been to Bruges?
- sfld1Your shot's a little off to the left, coulda framed it a bit more right tempster
- lippiestWant to go
- gravydaveyMeet a local named Koen at cafè het spijker. Told me about a ridiculous bar that's totally secret to any foreigners. Took us and our wives a bit of wandering to find it but finally did and it WAS ridiculous. Ask a local. Get them to take you to it.
- paint_lickJan & Hubert van Eyck @tempster_returns
- busybussunnysun@tempster_returns very first thing I thought as this lovely pic popped up in my feed. Stunning, sometimes we forget how "new" a country the US is.
- garrytrinhMike Brodie doing a book signing at Family, wish I was there. Ed you are making me want to visit Ghent.
- theartofchaseMy peoples
- barracuda75@tempster_returns lessons in history by Dr. Templeton.... ;-) dude, of you need a guide or tips for Brussels or Hasselt, just let me know!
- jellevandunLove that city!
- wordonthestreetLooks like you have the right idea of a career and life style
Log in to like or comment.