jeremyddunn"Snacksface!" #womens100 training.
- mrjoestaples@tuckie007 100+rpm for 120miles. I've witnessed it.
- thetalentedmrhatten@tuckie007 spinning is winning!
- jeremyddunn@tuckie007 who asks questions in hashtags? cc: @mrjoestaples
- kcharlesmurphy@tuckie007 #isntnewzealandaprovince
- andy_petersen@tuckie007 apparently pros do.
- krasniakjulie@mrjoestaples @tuckie007 as long as I remember having riding my bike my coach rules way 110 rpm average, when I was 14 it was 120 but only because the limitation on gears on racing. National junior coach was telling me I was too high on cadence and I should switch big gear--but almost every year between my 16 to 21 I was national champion road and Tt, that was my answer! >big gear are not faster.
- kevinscottbatchelor#preachonjulie! @krasniakjulie
- smilinjoefissionliked this for the conversation. hate the "keep it in the big ring" mentality. #straightchainlinesareagoodthing
- breadwinnercyclesTake that @tuckie007
- heidiswiftInspired. I have new cycling goals now! I don't think I've ever averaged more than 85. Maybe 90 on an interval day.
Log in to like or comment.