christinapascucciPROTEST ALERT! These folks gathered to protest police brutality outside #lapd & support #dorner. Had the pleasure of chatting w/the woman on the top rt. she confessed her love for "mainstream media" by flipping the cameras off and screaming 'shame on you!' I think we're gonna be friends.
- pitbulllover@ christinapascucci. Yet the coward hides behind a mask
- minipeart@christinapascucci don't people have anything better to do. They'll protest for anything just to get there 15mins of fame
- christinapascucci@mrcheckpoint downtown la outside #lapd headquarters. Some of them say they don't support Dorner's murdering spree but they support what he believed in. Then there were others who fully supported him and just really took a plunge off the deep end. Note for protesters: screaming doesn't gain you credibility. Quite the opposite.
- pitbulllover@ christinapascucci. I got spit on several times during my career. Hit too. The DA wouldn't even prosecute cuz I wasn't hurt. Had more things said about what they did to my wife and mom that I can't repeat. Police brutality? That's a joke!
- pitbulllover@ christinapascucci. Been told over and over what a piece of shit I was too for writing someone a ticket for breaking the law. Yet, when someone else is cut off or someone is hauling ass down their street, the police is the first person they look for
- pitbulllover@ christinapascucci. If I had just witnessed one of my fellow officers murdered, you would have clearly heard me on tape yelling "burn baby burn". And I'd have the nuts to let everyone know it was me
Log in to like or comment.