victoriamstudioTomatoes going in the oven for a few hours of slow roasting. I'm making chicken with roasted balsamic tomatoes and crispy roasted garlic potatoes!
- bustleeventsSounds yummy
- cpschauderLooks delicious? What temp and for how long? Yum!
- whatmelanieseesSounds delish!!
- victoriamstudio@ceperk If you have time, go low and slow, like 250 for maybe three or four hours (km just going to check on it later this afternoon). If you're pressed for time, you can do 350 and they'll be done in an hour or so. Seed the tomatoes, add olive oil and whatever seasoning you want!
- manemanblogI'm adding this to my to do list!
- cpschauder@vmacandcheese thanks!! I will definitely be trying these :)
- verandainteriorYummy, love those with some reduced balsamic and black salt on top...now I'm hungry.
- victoriamstudioGlad you guys all like! These tomatoes rock! You can put them in salads, pasta, sandwiches, sides, even on an antipasto platter. Highly recommended.
- ashleydoran_These remind me of hearts today 🍅❤
- victoriamstudioThese just came out of the oven and they're AMAZING. Full recipe on the blog soon!
Log in to like or comment.