romesnowboardsGrab between the bindings! @heardaboutyou with proper style. Tag your method shots with #grabmethod for a chance to have your shot featured in the next Rome catalog. #regram P: @bretnevin
- cody_lee15What board I that!?!
- asher2789What's the difference between a method and a melon? The tweak?
- adam_sloverPhoto: @brettnevin
- g_steezy21@asher2789 is gaaaaaaaaping right now. But I'll be nice. Yes. That is the difference. And methods you generally grab a bit higher.
- asher2789@g_steezy21 always wondered - because I see them being used interchangeably for essentially the same grab - front hand, between the heels. Some shots it's hard to see the tweak.
- i_used_to_snowboard@asher2789 a method grab insinuates that your board is out from under your feet like this pic. A melancholy grab is done flat based and tweaked forward.
- asher2789@lipstagrams thanks! I definitely do melons then. Favorite grab.
- ad_van_ture_bum@dantendo where is that pic of my method off that tree jib
- jungelbarnetSweet board ! looks epic
- romesnowboards@trama_world 2013 Agent Rocker
- __nickjoy__Are u guys doing the I'm a better jibber contest this year @romesnowboards
- romesnowboards@nickjoy25 not quite sure yet to be honest but keep an eye out just in case
Log in to like or comment.