jonacuffI don't care who you are, there is no smooth way to grab water during a speech.
- irishmikeI support this message *sip*
- lawsonhembreeDefinitely one of the more awkward moments in political live TV.
- lawsonhembreeAt least we know he wasn't lip syncing...
- missthanyHe looked as if someone was going to run up and punch him in the throat if he didn't keep his eyes on the camera.
- chademitchellAt least he's embracing it, per his tweet right after he gave his speech.
- thelovelesstribeDear SNL, please make a skit where Marco Rubio grabs random items off camera during his speech. My suggestions: ham sandwich, razor, puts in a contact lens ...
- kaeliesmom@catiephelanloveless YES! That would be hilarious!!
- katiejo33Poor guy was just trying to wet his palette! However, "ain't nobody got time for that!"
- joelleecLove it!! @catiephelanloveless
- ideanwatsonGood for him. Be real, if you need a drink of water go for it.
- geoffandemsmamaMaybe there wasn't water in that bottle lol
- juleschaalNo worries!
- brennanmccurdyThat's why I rock a camel pack when I speak. Ok maybe not.
- taylorvlahakisAhaha. But you have to admit, most people would have suffered the dreaded "dry tooth" until the end . #guts
- jc_crewsWould have been a great opportunity to photobomb at that pillar.
Log in to like or comment.