jamieoliverRecipe of the day amazing Italian alpine bread soup with broth,cabbage, cheese & sage http://bit.ly/YcmX0e love #jamie xxxxxxxxx
- finnhazelpolkinghorneOmg that looks awesome
- harryjenningLooks amazin
- carmenaurinaI'm starting to have doubts about u Jamie
- tbirdtristanYumm yumm
- kimster_pics@freeride80 it's not necessarily an Italian Dish.... The Italian is mentioned in the name because the BREAD is Italian Alpine Bread..... Cabbage, Sage and Broths are typical for any Irish Feast (and anyway, rumor has it..... St Patrick was of Italian heritage so put that in your crock and steam it!) lol
- lauren_co85Kinda looks like it's already been eaten!
- freeride80@kimster_pics sage originated in the mediterranean, cabbage was brought from asia so put that in your alto-sham and slow cook it ;)
- mcdowsandy702Looks awful but sounds yum ! Want 2 try it ..
- spicedoung9999 likes!! Btw that looks amazing! I love your works!!!!! Jamie!
- kasiakatarzynaLove this recipe!
Log in to like or comment.