baltimoresunDenise Thornton, front, and Robin Sequoyah, rear, pack freshly-made assorted candies at Rheb's, a small family-owned candy operation in Baltimore. Loyal customers seeking candy for Valentine's Day filled Rheb's cottage store in the days before Feb. 14. (Amy Davis / Baltimore Sun photo)
- jackie22gfLove Rheb's!!
- mzmedeaHairnets but no gloves huh?
- newyrsevebbyWhere is your gloves???
- bonnieraz@tarsy888 is this your hubby's spot?
- ccartalemi@kjoyner1 coughcough
- corrytice1Ummm Gloves?? Hello health department!!
- _thegrazer_Just shut up and eat the candy. Stop worrying about some little old lady's gloves. Your hands are much dirtier.
- curlsandthighsWhy would she need gloves if her hands are clean? Looks delicious to me!
Log in to like or comment.