drandallblythePankrác is a grim place, but I kept my spirits up in there. If I felt sorry for myself, I quickly reminded myself that there are many in the world who would be grateful to have the food I had, to escape a war-torn homeland in exchange for three hits and a cot, even in a prison for a bit. Suddenly being thrown into a foreign prison wasn't fun, but it wasn't the worst thing that could happen to a man. I had food, clothes, and shelter. Remain grateful for what you DO have, not resentful over what you DON'T.
- psyndollKeep your head up Randy!
- stillchasethewind@drandallblythe You take amazing photos.
- panda667@drandallblythe you really are such a great role model. I hope you know that.
- monkey_22It's funny that my coworkers hate on the music I listen to because they think that all heavy music is satanic or what ever. Then I show them the intelligence of lyrics and the positivity of posts like this. It is a perfect example that people should keep an open mind.
- daniabrahamLife has challenged you to rediscover how you appreciate the world. Thanks for sharing that with us; your fans, your supporters.
- philpocalypseYou have all of us right by your side, in Spirit. God bless you Randy.
- marniieee@monkey_22 amen to that bro!
- adamdodgeo@drandallblythe Thank you for being safe. You are a poor kid. Their are some things in this world that are actually evil. Unlike Stanton Lavey.
- monkey_22For real @daniabraham
- 510raiders@drandallblythe man,hang in there,,youre words on this were real...
- hctrvqzAmen 🙏
- the_big_reynowski@drandallblythe, you are an amazing human being.
- silentjdeI must say I enjoy opening the page and seeing your pics and reading your story's, best thing on instagram.
- s3rg_your_latest_urge@silentjde agreed
- imover9thousandThere you go. We can all learn something from David Randall Blythe. Stay safe bro
- polarsmoke@drandallblythe you have my respect!
- bazookadildoThe photo is fine but your story and text are amazing. You are a really big inspiration. Thanks
- metal1timIt's enthralling to know these are your positive thoughts. I share your outlook and stand behind those words. You don't realize this, but I have looked up to you and your fellow band mates since I was a young teenager, so to read these words and know how honorable you truly are, it is without a doubt an inspiration. When you get to hell, you keep on walking until you pop out on the other side and have to come to terms with whatever may be on that other side. Absolutely beautiful pictures from such a solemn place.
- diablolambo@drandallblythe Interesting photo. It's good that you left these walls. The trial was fair for you. It was an unfortunate accident that can happen to anyone in real life. You do not have very nice memories of the Czech Republic, but I hope to see your concert again in our beautiful country. For now, I need for you to get to Berlin in August. Nice greetings from Czech Republic :)
Log in to like or comment.