drandallblytheAfter my last day in court recently, my wife, a friend, and I took the subway over to Pankrác. I needed to see it, to take pictures, to look at what was my home for over a month. It was a strange feeling returning there, and I think some wouldn't do it. I don't know- my trial is not over yet. I could return to a cell behind these walls. But I just wanted to see the place. The outside is nothing like the inside- once again, the dichotomy of my life in Prague. This is a beautiful row of birch trees planted alongside the outer wall of this 123 year old prison. On the other side is another world.
- mali_boneI'm so sorry this isn't all over yet but I very much doubt you'll be sent back there. You're an amazing human being and a kind soul, they'll see that. Stay strong.
- camtron_3030All your fans are behind you @drandallblythe
- chantellee_laceI hope whatever happens you can still find peace within yourself. @drandallblythe
- admiral_dbagsWe're all in your corner, sir. Rest easy knowing we all care. Best of luck.
- chmaggotStay strong!
- abominabledrphibes@mali_is_a_maggot dido.
- mass_scare_ahYou are the inspiration to my music, as I hope is the case for any insane musician out there. No matter what happens randy you will always be an idol to me and countless others. I truly wish the best of luck and legal strategies in this bullshit trial. @drandallblythe
- yurii.cideSo this is what Kafka complained about. All the best Randy
- rherzeleidVery moving to read your book and go back to some of these shots from your trials days. Speechless. Your strength inspires me daily, man!
Log in to like or comment.