drandallblytheNothing has just one side to it, and I believe it is a mistake to judge things immediately by exterior appearances alone. For example, take this clock. Prague has many, many, many towers and clocks, including the astronomical one in Old Town Square. The astronomical clock is one of the coolest clocks I have ever seen- people from all over the world gather every hour to watch it strike the hour, with all it's mechanized statues popping out and spinning around- it's basically a gigantic version of the world's coolest cuckoo clock. Prague has many other cool clock towers as well. Someone might look at this tired old clock and say "Ugh! Tear that thing down! Why would you have that clock when there are so many others here that are so pretty?" But to me, this clock is beautiful. It holds a strange place in my heart, like Prague itself.
- mikedimariaThey do have some amazing absinthe in Prague. @drandallblythe
- mikedimaria@drandallblythe it holds a strange place in my belly.
- robertvandenboomThis clock is like an old man with a story about the past. Beautiful!
- rodzillathekilla@drandallblythe very applicable to life and it's lessons it hands us during our journey.
- sebastianbachWell said, my friend. Be strong, brother ✊
- debbie.6Amazing decay beauty
- brujo_southernBe strong Bro @drandallblythe
- yuketrisnaJam gadang sumatra bar
- yuketrisnaJam gadang sumatra barat nih pasti! Yakan bang padil? Wkwk @bangpadil
- bangpadilYok kesana.. @yuketrisnha
Log in to like or comment.