jaysonmussonGetting into a fight over graffiti in 2001 then referencing the fight in a rap song you made the same year with the line "punch you in the face, then do the Harlem Shake." Then that line being sampled 11 years later for an EDM song that makes white people crazy. Thisa funny life. THANK YOU GRAFFITI.
- jaysonmusson@kerihope super ridiculous
- dougalmarwick@henrockallah @thisisluckyme @baauer small world...
- pelllegrinoThis is so crazy... Can you get royalties offa youtubes?
- msummers1975I hate rap music
- jaysonmusson@yote5 yah yah
- velocity_bTime to start rapping again!
- andrew_f_cunninghamAmazing! The people need that PL back in they life! #oldmanrap @henrockallah @1licklebeans @kurtishe
- museummammyso you're to blame... hmm
- jaysonmussonHaha @museummammy yep, 24 year old me
- swimfan69That's great!
- jaysonmussonOr maybe I was 23 then @museummammy, the early aughts were a blur
- museummammy@henrockallah 23/24... Doesn't really matter. You made a lot of white people really happy this month.
- jaysonmusson@museummammy just like 🍀's day
- angelc0reHahahaha..........HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA.... Where's yr EGOT....
- jptpYou need to do a AMA on reddit about this
- jaysonmusson@jptp ha! If Dave Grolhlol did one I think I could too
- kurthunteI wonder how dude will feel when he realizes his getting pummeled, thrown into a car, and running away sans a shoe has contributed to such a large Internet meme.
- jgspdxThey just used it for a Simpsons commercial, hopefully you getting some of that licensing cash.
Log in to like or comment.