12ozprophetJA and Left XTC on Delancey Street in the Lower East Side #graffiti
- mattgrippSwaggot. I love this new term.
- fealznyceGraffiti been round, longer than Philadelphia been round.... Stop watching documentaries & googling bout that life....
- prophbundyThat's hahaha in Spanish
- pasonintentionally#hugehands #huge
- overdosenyc@prophbundy Lmfao
- barnrock@fealznyce graffiti is old as man, but bombing was born here in philly. Ask ur old head's oldhead oldhead
- fealznyceHow the fuck is anyone really gonna substantiate that ? It's as foolish to say it started here, as it is there. Philly left a mark for sure, but its scope was much smaller & had less impact worldwide. So if it makes you feel better to say it started there ? Have at it doggy. ...
- chefboydc#dek2dx @dek_2dx
- fameonerr@fealznyce @barnrock the idea of graff for what it is today started in philly, ny took it to the next level tho. #end
- barnrock@fameonerr NY trains were the next step in the evolution, no doubt. Philly is still about graff in its purest form: hands
- fameonerr@barnrock yup..philly def got them wickets on lock
- fealznyceTo each their own.... I Respect your opinions & for carrying yourselves as gentlemen @fameonerr @barnrock
- instashu@12ozprophet just read that JA Rolling Stone article for the first time ever.. Good Read... much appreciated..
- jdubsxl@instashu where was that?
- instashu@jdubs94 you can literally google "JA, Rolling Stone article 1995" and it will come up in a number of places. Crazy solid read.. Well worth finding..
- instashu@jdubs94 back when Rolling Stone still had writers on their staff with some integrity and balls..
- jdubsxl@instashu thanks man
Log in to like or comment.