sergioromo54@daocsar @marisi489 commented to you guys yesterday! please dont take any more pics as if u were me!! Ppl have hit me up saying that you were not nice to everyone! Some have also said that i made their day posting pics with you not me! So apparently you didnt tell everyone that you werent me! This is not the first time either that this has happened so its easy to assume you both like or enjoy the attention! You were doing it during last season as well! Thank you for being fans but i do not find this or your actions flattering at all! Esp at fanfest! As for anyone thinking that fame or money has gone to my head, all i have done is apologize to those that were misled AT fanfest! Money has nothing to do with me trying to protect MY name!! So please stop pretending, telling ppl you are me or not, to be me! No need for you to pose at all! Sorry for the backlash youve received but this IS the price we as PUBLIC figures have to pay! Nothing is no longer private even tho im as human as the next! Obviously you now know that nothing can prepare anyone for this kind of jump in attention!! "#everyonewassold" as you put it! Again no bad intended was just alerting MY fans, young and old, that you are not me!
- cucv_m1008she is a hoe
- e_lisabarrera@sergioromo54 I know your a true down to earth guy who loves his fans with respect. You're an ordinary person who is true to himself. Keep it real because I'm a huge fan of baseball, the Giants, and you! Best of luck to you this season!
- ferbie247@itz_pedroo83_ get the rosita stone man I can't read what you wrote my dude doesn't make sense man. @sergioromo54 the damage is done to late for these people to explain there story my dude .
- fofiteen@funktastic your right!! Impersonation does get the best of anyone.. I mean some fans will settle for anything even a fake!! Especially considering the long ass lines people stood in.. you never know was those the REAL trophy's we waited for? @sergioromo54
- bayareafandomWant to invite everyone to read our take on this issue @ bayareafandom.com. Sad to see such division among giants fans - let's make this season even better than the last and be united!
- daniellesilva15Just coz some express their feelings in a more harsh, blunt manner than I would does not mean im divided in my unity for supporting something i care about and is a special part of my life with my father, my family my fellow fan. There is always more than one way to go about expressing opinions. I've heard it called the high road. I'v heard it be called manners. We all have A DIFFERENT idea of whats appropiate. That being said its not about what team they cheer for. Its about being decent respectful human beings. Taking ownership of what obviously is something thats just not cool. Seems like people really thought it was him. That deception intended or not needs to be addressed. @sergioromo54. Im united. do what u do. I'll do what i do, root root for the home team. In that stadium i am apart of a huge passionate voice. No thing like this would ever, COULD EVER, tear us apart!!!! So give me a baseball fan story i can love. Not this, please!!!! @bayareafandom.
- bayareafandom@daniellesilva15 really appreciate your feedback. I love what you said about there being more than one way to express an opinion, absolutely agree with that.
- daniellesilva15@bayareafandom i was so irritated by the negativity that i got a bit anti. I read it. I appreciate it liked it and i hope people read it and calm down. No ones got it better than us sfgiants fans you are right! Our guys love us they fight for us..i appreciate them. The fun loving fans i have the honor to support them with and share what fun i stir up has been great!! #sfgiantsbleachercreatures: We believe in good cheermanship, team spirit and creating memories that are passed down like a family heirloom. I like your site, thx.
- bayareafandom@daniellesilva15 your comment just made my day. With social media nowadays it's so easy for things to spiral out of control quickly, always good to step back for a second and remember what being a fan is all about!
- daniellesilva15@bayareafandom rodger that! I plan on making my kids, my family and friends fan experience baseball experince the most funnest thing ever! It's also how i keep my dad alive in me for them. I'm just following his lead taking his place in passing down this family heirloom; being a san franciso giants fan. He risked his life protecting this city. he loved it, i love it. Go SF!!!
- bayareafandom@daniellesilva15 it's so interesting to hear what sports mean to different people. Being a sports fan is about so much more than just watching games.
- hurk12@sergioromo54 as a "celebrity" I thought you would have been better than keep shit going. Hope #MLB tells you something.
- l_grijalva@sergioromo54 dude doesn't really look like you...you're way more hairy...hahahah jk! I think erica, shine and nate are gonna be seeing you soon bullpen side. I'm trying to make it!
- ramiroramirezjrNothing wrong with protecting the name YOU worked hard for to build for yourself. Mad props Romo
- mera35No cool con este cabron
- 12lenny21Everybody with negative shit to say should STFU and go be a dodger fan the guy just doesnt want some random dude ruining his name cause he resembles him thats it romo is beast on the field thats all that matters to real fans other then that STFU thank you
- colie4218Well said, you down to earth most handsome fella. Best of luck this season!!! @sergioromo54
- mrs_sinclair_2006"& thats what's up"
- ari_fckn_ellaI love you romo!!!!!! @sergioromo54
Log in to like or comment.