juicefoozleresult of today's zbrush class.
- avery_illson@juicefoozle how do you like zbrush? Right now I'm using 3D Studio Max.
- juicefoozle@avery_illson I like it, but your question sounds like "how do you like pizza, i'm eating a vegetable soup right now" both are delicious meals, but besides being meals they dont have a lot in common ;)
- avery_illson@juicefoozle I understand that statement actually! I've heard people talk about zbrush for modeling but never have it too much attention.
- juicefoozle@avery_illson Yip, i love it for everything organic. hardsurface modelling became better since the last couple of updates, but i'd still prefer polymodelling instead of sculpting for hard surfaces.
- armpitlazersLook awesome man!
- boudewijndanserAwesome! loving the bandaid!
- iamasinnerWow you are amazing @juicefoozle
- mr_kenjichaiVery nicez
- stevefableShow off
- yourfathersmustacheZbrush is a trip
- brainzappedGreat stuff as usual!!
- petatschokYou should buy a 3D printer and print Your models .. And paint it ... And sell it..!
- juicefoozle@petatschok I'm actually thinking about getting some printed. not with an own printer tho, not enough pennys on my bankaccount for buying one ;)
Log in to like or comment.