insufferableveganChinese New Year Dim Sum Brunch @eatatstreet with @specialneedseater. We had an amazing feast and ordered everything off the menu. Fortunately our server said most tables were doing this, although they may have been tables of eight or ten not two. Oh well, YOYOVO, right? I put up a photo of each dish so apologies for the onslaught, but I have to say @chefkajsa did an amazing job, especially considering that this was for a one time only event. Really impressive. #vegan
- specialneedseaterAmazing! Weird Al! Gastrointestinal distress from over-consumption! Happy New Year!
- specialneedseaterPS- I will never be the competitive vegan eater I wanted to grow up to be.
- insufferablevegan@specialneedseater I think that if you'd dipped your mung bean crepes in water you would have had a real shot at the record.
- veganventurous@insufferablevegan I did all but four with only one friend. If you look through my feed. It was SO good!
- vegucatedSoooo happy you posted this :)
- jhinx22Love this place!! @mannikins
- mannikins@jhinx22 I saw all the pics! Looks so darn good, as usual.
- aasthamWhat's eatatstreet??
- insufferablevegan@aastham Eat at Street is the twitter/Instagram name of Street restaurant, from @ChefKajsa and @SusanFeniger, here in Los Angeles.
- aastham@insufferablevegan thanks! I'm not on twitter!
- aasthamI had to delete it because of work :/ but thanks for the 411. Next time I am in LA, I'll make my way down there!
- aasthamAnd thanks for not being creeped out by me :/ 😯😶
- insufferablevegan@aastham :)
- maryzaintHoly crap! I need to find this place!
- insufferablevegan@maryzaint It's on Highland near Melrose. This dim sum brunch was a one-time thing but they have lots of vegan things on their menu and do lots of special vegan events. And @ChefKajsa is amazing!
Log in to like or comment.