seanwesThis is a quote from my dad, Kevin McCabe. He said it came to him the other morning, and he shared it with me. I absolutely love its simplicity. The appeal to me is that it makes faith a more comprehensible concept. Simplified as a conflict between to familiar things, I feel as though I am more able to obtain it. It is closer to being within my grasp.
- brandenharveyI absolutely love it.
- vinceconardSimply profound!
- gsregaladoLove, Love, Love it!
- mattkniselyEpic words. Love it!
- jimmiemayowhat kind of paper do you use?
- amandahenry@syrahsera I feel you may enjoy this quote! :)
- samuelwellsWhat @conard__artist said!
- misspotterphdI needed this today; thank you!
- sarahewardBeautiful. Love taking meaningful things and capturing them in typography
- joebarbieriStunning mate, I don't begrudge any kind of religion but as an atheist it's great to be able to describe faith without the stigma. Fantastic as per.
- ameraheartsThis is a great sum up of a conversation I was having today. Sometimes it's hard to trust the future but faith carries you through.
- jakeweidmann@seanwes You're a good man to honor your father's words in function and form. A beautiful piece!
- seanwes@jakeweidmann Thanks for the kind words, Jake.
- seanwes@joebarbieri Appreciate your comment!
- krishnasolankidesignsabsolutely stunning!! both the words and the design! :)
- miiimotI apologize for reposting this. I've already deleted my photo. Thank you 😊
- mollymgrubbsThis is beautiful.
Log in to like or comment.