dronestagramFebruary 8: up to 9 killed and 6 injured in a strike on two separate mud-built houses on the North-South Waziristan border. Local sources reported that "Six drones were hovering in the sky at the time of the attack" and "Fear prevailed in the area as more drones were flying in the air halting the rescuers to launch an operation to take out bodies from the debris of the destroyed house."
#drone #drones #pakistan
- j_btylive@srsct24 very true, pardon the typo
- cybercyphersniper@muhammadmq It's crazy, huh??? People have become scared as crap to approach the site of drone strikes because of the Double-Tap procedure. It's gotten really bad, especially in North Waziristan where several emergency personnel and volunteer rescuers were already struck by secondary drone strikes.
- lawriepointerCc: @dbhodgetts
- biginmateWant to thank dronestagram for leting me see the sites where TERRORISTS ARE KILLED thanks and of youre a terrorist keep looking up.....
- zabriskieeNot double tap. Controlled pair,
- joeysedg@j_btylive so there's honor in killing people up close? Are you freaking retarded? Get off your high horse, why on earth should we sacrifice soldiers when a drone can get the same results without taking casualties. War isn't freaking call of duty dumbass.
- j_btyliveHeheheehe the only xbox i play is your mom's @joeysnelson second of all I don't own no fucking horse, its totally weird that you automatically assumed that i owned tall horses. I think when most people read your response they all hope you step on a LEGO barefoot, at the very least. Get pissed Bro! keep typing and don't forget to kill yourself haha. #supportthetroopsbringthemhome
- joeysedg@j_btylive that wasn't very nice.
- j_btyliveHa sorry @joeysnelson maybe don't kill yourself, that would be very unfortunate. Talking shit to randoms on the enterwebs is kinda fun though, right? Peacenlove randominstadude✌
- tuernadoI think we ought to expand our drone program, improve the tech to make it more accurate at identification. Drones on the border anyone? I think these cartels need a taste of em.
- igotbuckets@thedirtytuerez you're joking tho right
- tuernado@adaptedtheory not at all, drones have amazing potential. Why not capitalize on it?
- benjamminkess@thedirtytuerez us customs and border patrol already using them...
- tuernado@benjamminkess not armed drones. I want UCAV's
- outofstep_alexIts no different than the Taliban using IEDs.
- biginmateKeep looking up bitches!!!!! HaHa
- texaslizard18But these things are headed to the states for use on American civilians @alexxtrujillo
- texaslizard18War is ugly so I pass no judgment either side ... But for any government to turn on its own people provokes me beyond anger @alexxtrujillo
- bennyusaGet some!! @adamthegreek89 @kelvinwaits4no1 @khamiltotharam @roshakalac
Log in to like or comment.