baltimoresunTyrek Hodge, 11, was trying to attend the Ravens’ Super Bowl celebration at M&T Bank Stadium with his mother, Tiffany, when the two got caught in a stampede and the boy suffered a concussion, an injury to his eye and lacerations. (Christopher T. Assaf/Baltimore Sun Photo) #ravens #m&tbankstadium #baltimore #baltimoresun
- djgreg1200Very sad. May the @ravens can do something for him
- jimfox1980So sad...people was acting to wild downtown that day
- supercoolawesomePeople in masses can be a bunch of turds. It's just a damn parade for football players. FOOTBALL players!! C'mon people, this is just ridiculous.
- kailainwonderland@ravens @torreysmithwr @i_amquan Ravens!! Pay him a visit!
- mrbriancarter@kailainwonderland 👆👆👆👆👆👆👆 yup!
- emmichelles@ravens @torreysmithwr yes!
- merezmerePraying for his full recovery!
- mafiaprincess571Ridiculously sad. I was there at parade on Pratt when scores of ppl broke barricade n walked up Pratt like with no regard 4 law or anythin. Saw young girl even flip off an officer. They had kids with them2! Worse-I just learned an older woman n her child seated in stadium had knife put out 2 them by individuals who climbed over fence sayin they wanted their seats! Just disgusts me & what an embarrassment 2 tarnish our town. As it is we fight so hard to get any accolades and respect we deserve as a team and town. Situations like these just support not giving it to us. Shame of these ppl! I love my city!! Don't give others reasons 2 disrespect us!!
- kaitlinobscuraThere is nothing more terrifying than being media and seeing the barricades fold in on themselves when people tried to get to Ray Lewis. It was an amazing day but the way some people acted was insane. Glad it's over! Hope that little boy gets better soon.
- thesundevilThis is tragic, this story really hits home. Hopefully our city will do a better job preventing this.
- clagundoSo sad. I hope he gets well soon.
- darealiclimbrocksThat's terrible
- christyleigh_pPoor thing get better !!!
- christyleigh_pRavens fans don't know how to act
- molly_baconHope the team does something for this poor boy! #BaltimoreRavens
- lindsayleighyallGod bless you, Tyrek. And your Momma...don't think badly of your city as a result of a small percentage of idiots & misfortune. Hopefully you'll grow up and make a difference in the city of your @ravens ...I hope the @ravens do something for you to turn this situation into a positive one...guys?? @torreysmithwr @digital_12
- huntjennifer20Prayers going up.
- sjgrenchikSo sorry you suffered through this Tyrek. It must have been terrifying for you and your Mom! I bet you'll have some special visitors soon @torreysmithwr @ravens @raylewis
- taypageCome on Baltimore let's have some class disappointed
Log in to like or comment.