nasagoddardPowerful U.S. Winter Nor'easter Coming Together
A massive winter storm is coming together as two low pressure systems are merging over the U.S. East Coast. A satellite image from NOAA's GOES-13 satellite on Feb. 8 shows a western frontal system approaching the coastal low pressure area.
The visible image was captured by NOAA's GOES-13 satellite on Friday, Feb. 8, 1401 UTC (9:01 a.m. EST), and created by the NASA GOES Project at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Md.
- steaknife@bobblovett a good old fashioned nor'easter
- ambersky2001Im supposed to have like two feet of snow
- jeremy419That is a fantastic photo. Sad for the ppl there :o(
- kaje_match@adverbs oh no AJ!
- mosleymagic@ponderouslydreaming your weekend
- cargsyIm not sure what your job actually is, but it's cool that you wander round nasa tks give us these pics
- hallysondeoliveiraNossa, a coisa deve estar feia por lá... "The Day After Tomorrow"....
- nofockingwayharryPUERTO RICOOOO ❤❤❤❤😘😘
- otroliverDOMINICAN REPUBLIC!
- liz_lizzie14Puerto Rico ☝👍👍👍😍👍❤❤❤
- leobollett...Florida, Cuba, Mexico...
- durus1Tek amac dunya
- sshhomسبحان الله مااعظم خلقك ..
- alcnergenWinter is coming #occupywinterfell
Log in to like or comment.