- yassthetankIs this in Germany
- alpine36@yassthetank it's the restaurant inside the Audi museum in Ingolstadt
- yassthetank@alpine36 you been ?
- alpine36@yassthetank Yes. Very good. Need reservations though.
- yassthetank@alpine36 I might go to Germany this summer so the Audi museum is a must
- fourtitudeCheck out our lists on foursquare for what to see in ingolstadt or what to see in Bavaria if you are more mobile.
- alpine36@yassthetank BMW and Audi can be done in a day, Porsche and MB can also be done in one day, quick bullet train ride from Munich to Stuttgart. Such a beautiful country.
- fourtitudeAlso try Nuvolari Cafe in Neckarsulm.
- jacaalisIn hamburg check out prototyp museum, very rare vw/porsche (home of only berlin-rome porsche)
- fourtitudeI really want to go there and haven't yet. They also have the original R8 LMP concept and a 928 test mule with Audi Coupe S bodywork.
- jacaalisVisited a couple of years ago, great time ,they also have schumachers jordan 191! Check my pics for some of the r8r.also close by is an old russian sub you can tour, really cool!
- mopette_@mopz_ what's this?
Log in to like or comment.