cycleboredomNo, no, no, NO!! Partial apologies if this is any of my followers. 😉
- bahamontesIf I forget my lock, I shoulder the bike and pretend carts are barriers.
- diamondmarineWhy is this bad besides the bike in store
- mdrobsId do the same thing if i didnt have my lock. Love my MADONE.
- carbon337Rucksack and roadbike. Nasty.
- cycleboredom@diamondmarine Exactly.
- cycleboredom@mdrobs Madone is for climbing, not shopping. No lock? Find moar hillz to punish yourself. Then go straight home. ;)
- cycleboredom@bahamontes Acceptable.
- dirtyroadiewadeThose aisles are prairie width compared to NYC. Try that here and get booted - by the customers!
- mdrobsMoar hillz....Seattle?
- off2rideI item @ checkout. The rest is his.
- r_sotoSometimes you just need to rock a white helmet.
- cycleboredom@mdrobs My snaark was not location aware.
- dirt_dropsI've never seen a Trader Joe's that empty in my life. That must be the rare 10 am grocery shopper.
- cycleboredom@itsacosbysweater Don't know how I was able to take a shot with no one in the frame. Tons of people there.
- cycleboredom@r_soto Hey, white helmets are pure #prostyle, just not in this case.
- smilinjoefissioni disagree. if i'm out for a ride and bonk, i'm not leaving a $4000 bike locked up outside (and i don't carry a lock on my road bike anyway). i wouldn't say it should be normal practice. but sometimes circumstances permit.
- bigdaddytucsonRide what you brought.
Log in to like or comment.