justblazeMight have to let a couple of these go tonight at the show.
- oliversmartinfruitof the loom loool
- justblaze@levisyler sure is. If you made a shirt at the last minute would anyone care? Ill wait.
- oliversmartinwould you wear fruit of the loom? they shrink n lose shape fast. no disrespect to you man you are a legend
- randimekanix@justblaze where can I buy one of these ???
- justblaze@levisyler yes. I wore one tonight. Made them 2 hours before Showtime. Problem?
- oliversmartin@justblaze dam times must be crucial
- anitaclareSome people are too bougie for fruit of the loom? Glad @justblaze is down to earth still.
- therealstillphilnyLoL@ bourgeois t shirt snobbery. Hip Hop and style Some ppl will never get it
- justblaze@levisyler yeah. As I thought. No comeback. Cut your losses and chill.
- justblaze@therealstillphilny hahah. I walked past a custom t shirt place while walking around and I said "hey why not"
- coreyherscuDude, awesome shirts! How can I score one?
- therealstillphilnyExactly @justblaze ! I think Andy Warhol, Frank Lloyd Wright and Gordon Parks also changed the world by following the "hey why not" vibration.
- bauer4322Save a couple for chicago man! @justblaze
- mr5ivezGood tune...hard as f**k
- crystal_ghost_I've got one if anyone wants one
- maribellefrancoThis is Dope.
- maribellefrancoI would like one.
Log in to like or comment.