hodinkeeSome crappy old watch today.
- analyticoThat's my kind of watch @arrivederci_
- franquitoloco@paoloteodoro @delta_crash this is next!
- mattsminutesScrap that thing for parts, it's useless! Hahaha
- borislauWhat a piece of junk! Pass it my way, I'll recycle it for you
- thehorophileYuck. There are weird stains all over the hands :P
- alexleon005@ben38 @cmichelena007 @jlobregon
- fabrizio_udI see a small line under the word cosmograph ... 😁😁
- jeprexZenit house in this?
- hodinkee@fabrizio_ud The only one who noticed! You deserve a prize :)
- fabrizio_udGod is in the details my friend 😉
- chillounce@analytico nice!
- oangelos@fabrizio_ud what does that line mean? Is this custom?
- kahle_bro@kww75 read this. Its interesting.
- fabrizio_udIt's absolutely original !!! Underline dials was issued by Rolex only in 1963. The underline was added to small batches for deliveries to particular affiliates (I think USA authorized Rolex dealers). The underline is an internal statement by Rolex that no more Radium is used on the dial . After that year only tritium was used till 1998. Rolex with underline dials are very desirable from collectors.
Log in to like or comment.