chris_sharmaThe last couple of years I've been focusing all of my energy trying these in insanely hard projects that I've rarely had the pleasure to actually send a route. Today in Santa Linya was one of those illusive moments. I sent a project that I've been trying the last few years. I think I'm going to call it Stoking The Fire and I think it's pretty solid 9b. So many hard complex sequences with no rests! Climbing is so much about the process and all of the lessons we learn along the way but it sure is good to get to the top once in a while. It's nice to remember what that feels like and that I still have it in me! Psyched for more!!
- likinhikinSick man! Thanks for inspiring me to climb and keeping the psych high =]
- stefantheokochYeah Man the finger cracker proj.! Congrats ... keep on rockin in Oliana.
- starkincorporatedWay to keep beasting it out! So inspiring!
- fotobutlerPossible 5.15b?! That's awesome!
- alexthompson87Great work Chris!
- ironbikeCongratulations Chris! I hope see you this summer in Soller again, and doing Psicobloc in Ses Puntes with you!
- b3branson@chris_sharma congratulations buddy :-)
- pabloclimballEyyy Chris! You are the best. Crongatultions!
- boonespeedNice one @chris_sharma
- marcosncostaGood job man!!
- inertia__Congratulations Chris!
- brit_a_n_yCongrats Chris!!!!!!!!!
- jessebentzNice man
- dawoods89Good job man... very proud!
- boonethadudeSick. You're an inspiration dude!
- marco_sarti_Grande uomo!! Dajenee
- crisgraffitiYou are the Rockafella my friend!!! keep on rockin your projects going to legendery and keep the climing evolution on and on!!!!
- betoabadeUma 9b !!!!! Hardcore!!!!
Log in to like or comment.