racerxonlineWork has begun on the new Utah National track at Miller Motorsports Park, snow and all! @promotocross #motocross #motorcycles #supercross #supercrosslive
- aballen28Yes!! Thank you, miller motorsports park is a great venue for a national event
- limelight_skSorry about the spelling @abossman530, maybe if I didn't always throw their flyers away I would give a fuck about how its spelt, slow your role Joseph Smith, no reason to get ur Latter Day Saints in a bunch.
- limelight_sk@topher_siems. This guy ^^
- kyle175It wasn't the mormons fault! It was the amish!
- abossman530I'm not even Mormon hahahaha this fucking guy^^ @limelight_sk
- limelight_skOh so ur just some Key Board Warrior who goes around spellchecking post's like a boss or what? @abossman530 @topher_siems
- jturner127This track will suck. Extremely nice venue but flat land = crappy track. Just look at freestone. Only cool thing on that whole track was the whoops and they weren't even very special.
- topher_siems#privateprofilepussbag @abossman530 @limelight_sk
- moore_on@jturner127 X100 DC must have got a nice deal for mxsports. Oh well I can live with it if we go to a better venue in 3 years or so. Like Monstet Mountain or Baja MX... imho
- slamminsammy_121I feel like a national track should be mostly natural elevations and what not. Tracks like budds creek, unadilla, high point, washougal, etc
- daniel.hirstOh yeeeeaaaaah! @rigby70 @samuhell123 @dirtbikekid95 @okoke95
- jrmx440A new track in the venue cant be bad for the sport; which needs to grow in size and get smaller in the slandering amongst its people!
- okoke95Ohhh yeah... Rog? @dmanhirst @rigby70 @samuhell123 @dirtbikekid95
- hdcp0looks more like they are building X games snow cross track:)
- jorrog37They should put in a sand track, like real sand. Host a national at a beach or something. I think it's a need for it, thinking about an incident in Belgium last fall
- cblinkiewiczMiller Motorsports is a great facility and one the could help the sport grow. I like the idea but do wish it had some natural terrain help. I'll wait to see the finished product.
- dustin_m88That pretty sick!! My dad is one of those operators on the dozer. He flew from Cali to go up there with a couple of guys to help @racerxonline!!!
- scottep@naterivera747 yeah boiiii!! So stoked!
Log in to like or comment.