indianfoodrocksSay hello to culantro (no, that's not a typo!) #herb #vietnamese
- jadydangelMmm. Pho
- arecipejunkieYum! Love that herb we use it too. Caribbean cooking ;)
- indianfoodrocks@jadydangel that's where I first had it! Surprisingly though at Pho Duy in Broomfield but not at the pho places in Denver!
- indianfoodrocks@arecipejunkie how do you use it? I'm considering making a chutney of sorts.
- jadydangelI've heard Pho Duy is good. I like Pho79 on Federal for both their Pho and their awesome rice plates!
- indianfoodrocksI think I've been there! Only had pho there. @jadydangel
- arecipejunkie@indianfoodrocks we add it to our sofrito/sazon or place it whole in stews & beans while cooking
- indianfoodrocks@arecipejunkie mmmm! That sounds delicious! I havent made sofrito yet. The last sofrito I had was homemade by @ForkFingersChop and it was really tasty. I will try adding it whole to my bean dishes and stews. I added it whole to a sandwich yesterday. I love the flavor!
Log in to like or comment.