theradavistSpeedplay, roadie dismount @ryandee
- pdalyphoto^ so many cycling pros
- alchemicalchemicalreactionKevin Pauwels dismounts and shoulders on the drive side. Seems to work for him.
- streetviperAt least he can be outside right now and not at a desk drawing fucking Autocad! Respect Johnprolly! Who cares about a drivetrain stain
- brandon_sincockBudget Cross @no_ralphy
- mdw700c@streetviper Autocad? Very 1990s. Try BIM. I do respect JP. Grow a sense of humor.
- ryan_lightningHahaha! I look retarded! Yeah I'm not a cross rider and don't claim to be. I'm left handed. Grabbing the bike on that side just comes natural to me. Thanks for the ride again Maaaan! @johnprolly
- thej0este1nah now we have an idea for an unmet market! custom frames and components for leftie crossers! leftie could be the next big diskbrakesinglespeedsnowbike sensation!
- streetviper@mdw617 relax for one Revit is also running and secondly I don't doubt your respect towards JP. I just enjoy to know someone's accomplishing something that's rare.
- theradavistWhat the hell are you two talking about?! Haha
- nomodesignAutodesk? Microstation, son. Keep it real 90's.
- thirdraildesignlabMy triforma skills are wasted. Wasted!
- 66fxdLift hop jump
- benjaminrunIs anyone else seeing two left hands? Or am i insane? One on the TT and one on the bars
- theradavist@benjaminrun water bottle
- nomodesign@johnprolly Looks like you could wrangle up a Prolly + Associates Office of Architecture out of this thread.
- streetviper@nomodesign lol microstation no prob. CAD is so rad. But where are my Rotrings ?@johnprolly already forgot?
- dirtyroadiewadewhat CAD system is that? (laughing my ass off reading this thread)
Log in to like or comment.