designmomInstead of Groundhog Day, the French celebrate Chandeleur, which means Crepe Day. So we're eating crepes while watching Groundhog Day.
- kyranpittmanAnother variation of Candlemas! I just learned about this on @jerusalemgreer 's blog this week. Sounds much more delicious than groundhog.
- stephmodoSo great! I love both :) Bill Murray is so much more funny now that I'm an adult.
- alysharetteWhat recipe do you use? Looks delicious!
- see_jane~ perfect!
- ashesshepherd@designmomblog....Yummy! Can I get that crepe recipe?:)
- heyhildieNed? Ned Ryerson?
- pensieverobinI may it may not have had the whipped cream without the crepe....
- xo_monicaleeThat sounds so much better than waiting to see if winter is going to be longer! Although, I do love the movie!
- marie_maglaque@creaturecomforts I told you Ez! Gabrielle is doing it too :-)
- creaturecomfortsOh yum! Happy Chandeleur!
- robyndavie34Yum! We had so much fun celebrating with you last year❤ @designmomblog
- marthawareOf course you are!
- lj_57Sounds like a tradition I could get behind!
- elizpachecoroseWhat a perfect day!
- lalalovelyblogCrepe day is a very good idea ;)
- floridaamyAny holiday involving food is for me!
Log in to like or comment.