- searchandstateRip it
- olly_forsterFairPlay you make cross look rad, but sometimes there's a better tool for the job...
- crimealleyThat stem! 🇺🇸
- d.coretteDropping in!!!
- theradavist@factory_jackson life's boring, huh?
- sethmilanDat stem is teh sex.
- henho_vaporworkzYou have an awesome life bro.
- sethmilanYou trying to get rid of that old enve stem you used to rock?
- theradavist@factory_jackson biggest difference is we ride out 15 miles on roads to trails and take little singletrack off shoots along the way. Usually 40 miles, 60% asphalt and nothing we do is too gnarly for a cross bike.
- forbesthebritWhen I move out to Austin finally (I'm trying to get a job right now) I'm gonna have to go on some of these rides with you! They always look awesome
- olly_forster@johnprolly ah, now makes perfect sense! Keep up the good work
- theradavist@factory_jackson I figured you weren't being a dick. But I get tired of everyone always telling me there's a better tool for the job. I just like riding bikes, ya know? ;-)
- theradavist@forbesthebrit down.
- theradavist@billlolski keeping it
- sethmilan@johnprolly I figured, just thought I would ask lol. Thanks for answering!
- olly_forster@johnprolly totally, I'm just interested and like I said, your helping other off road cyclists like myself, look at cross in a new light. All about educating, getting stoked and riding bicycles!
- ssbikesGit some.
Log in to like or comment.