mikaeljorgensenThank you @xenijardin for the righteous @intelligentsia bean this morning!
- tylerk88@mikaeljorgensen pour over? What's your brew method?
- mikaeljorgensen@tylerk88 French Press.
- xenijardinSo great! I confess I also bought myself a bag when we went by the other night. Will also be brewing this morning.
- tylerk88@mikaeljorgensen enjoy! You should try and get your hands on a Chemex- it's life changing.
- xenijardin@mikaeljorgensen that and pourover are my standbys! I just like them. Espresso is great but not inherently superior. Kyle Glanville, formerly of Intelli, taught me a lot when we shot our BBTV's at Intelli.
- jamesonefthe Kone filter is quite tasty
- rjflaherty@mikaeljorgensen you should look into a burr grinder. It's kinda like the difference between vinyl and mp3's....ProTools and GarageBand...Wilco and Bieber....you get the idea :)
- mistermauster@swiftswift #nobo #yubam #tomwaitsrecordsstartingat1982 "I only know the clockwork orange book plot, I didn't even know Courtney Luv was in the movie version" "Godard movies make sense to me" "paintbrush" "struggle"
- mikaeljorgensen@mister_mauster KIR!
- tinaruppGood stuff!
- urbanmaiden@mikaeljorgensen you should try #darkmattercoffee instead...artisinal small batch roasters in Chicago's own Ukrainian Village...
- mikaeljorgensen@urbanmaiden next time I'm in Chicago....
Log in to like or comment.