chrispiascikFor today’s drawing I tried to go as loosely and as improvised as possible. I didn’t over-think anything and just made it up as I went. It’s pretty weird.
Prints and more available at Society6! / Daily Drawing #1292.
- cmykrisHow long does a piece like this usually take you to color?
- 860goHow do you have a daily drawing up before 2am
- chrispiascik@cmykris this one took about an hour to color.
- chrispiascik@860go it's today's... I am posting late! I was up all night with biggie on Wednesday after his surgery, so I was shot when I got home from school at midnight last night.
- 860goPoor biggie. Everything good?
- chrispiascik@860go so far so good. Just have to wait for the second biopsy results to make sure they got clean enough margins.
- prettycrabbyI love it.
- acyeagerDo you use symmetryworks for your patterns?
- pizzashowerT-REX ARM EXTENDERS ☺
- chrispiascik@prettycrabby thanks :)
- chrispiascik@acyeager I don't know what that is! I do them mostly analog.
- chrispiascik@khefner401 lulz
Log in to like or comment.