lafujimamaHaving leche con platano (banana milk) for an afternoon snack. My Chilean friend told me about drinking it as a little girl and I had to make it! #fujikitchen
- tanyapdxHow do you make it? The only banana milk I've ever had was one in a bottle like chocolate or strawberry milk.
- christywil74So good.
- noctyIn Mexico they would make it fresh right in front of you. The unique thing about it was it'll be serve in a what look like a really big (ziploc-less) sandwich bag. They add a long straw and tie it super tight with a rubber band. One of the best experiences in my childhood.
- lafujimama@tanyapdx With milk (though I used almond milk), bananas, a bit of sugar, and some ice!
- lafujimama@nocty Those types of childhood memories are the best!!
- tanyapdxSo then do you just blend it? I need to get some ripe bananas now :)
- lafujimama@tanyapdx Yes! Couldn't be easier!
- 4crawfordMy mom use to make that for us when we were little!! @lafujimama
- lafujimama@4crawford Lucky you!! How did she make hers?
- 4crawford@lafujimama I don't recall but ill ask her
- lafujimama@4crawford Thanks! I'd love to know!!
Log in to like or comment.